Our hands-on experience of delivering diverse mechanical and electrical projects and facilities management services to the food and drinks industry means we understand the sector and the demands of your business.
The food industry is heavily regulated and we know you have many targets to hit, which is why our technicians work so hard to make your life easier – taking care of every aspect of your M&E contracting requirements, from design and installation through to building fabric repairs and onsite maintenance.
All our routine services are complemented by our helpdesk and 24/7 rapid response facility that ensures your company can continue to operate with minimal downtime.
Bebbington & Wilson Ltd make sure your manufacturing plant or warehouse is running at maximum capacity and minimum cost and wastage by providing services that deliver on safety, output, cleanliness, green credentials and technology.
Our services for the food sector include:
• Upgrading existing plant
• Installation of food processing lines
• Waste management
• Energy saving lighting
• Temperature control systems
• Ventilation control systems
• Specialist chilled areas
• Energy planning
• Carbon compliance
• Lighting and power
• Fire alarms
• Data and telecommunications
• Building maintenance
• CCTV and security
All our mechanical, electrical and facilities management services are designed around your specific needs. This means we only provide exactly what you need – and when you need it, even in an emergency, as our technicians offer both routine and reactive maintenance services.
Our services for the food and drinks industry are:
• Effective as we use the latest technology for safety and efficiency
• Tailored to your company’s requirements
• Wide ranging, from initial design through to building fabric repairs and emergency maintenance
• Delivered by qualified, experienced engineers who work to the highest levels of quality and safety