We work closely with the Ministry of Defence (MOD) on a number of different projects, providing an extensive range of specialist services from M&E contracting through to Building Fabric Repairs and full Facilities Management services that ensure the MOD department we are working with can continue to operate at a high level.
Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of mechanical and electrical contracting and facilities management services for the MOD, our engineers are adept at monitoring and maintaining the safety, security, energy efficiency, and effectiveness of all MOD-owned buildings and properties.
As one of the largest landowners in the UK, the MOD has a vast estate that needs looking after. By partnering with the government body on various projects, Bebbington & Wilson Ltd is able to play its part when it comes to keeping people protected.
We are also committed to finding innovative and cost effective ways of working with the MOD to ensure maximum benefit for minimal expense. We understand how to make different types of property safe, secure, green and helpful for the people who live or work in them – and do all this while meeting environmental and budgetary demands too.
Our engineering services for the MOD include:
• Property maintenance and facilities management
• Building Fabric Repairs
• Mechanical and Electrical design and installation
• Ventilation systems
• Heating systems
• Waste management
• Energy planning
• Carbon compliance
• Lighting and power
• Fire alarms
• CCTV and security
Committed to public service, our M&E and facilities management contractors deliver services that enable the MOD to make the most efficient use of their properties. Through our range of design, installation and maintenance services, we enable our MOD clients to work in a comfortable, clean, safe and sustainable environment – and all in a way that offers value for money for the taxpayer too.
Our services for the Ministry of Defence are:
• Tailored to the needs of each project to cut costs and waste
• Comprehensive and include advice on the design, installation and management of electrical systems
• Delivered professionally with constant updates at every project stage
• Innovative, safe and green as we are investors in technology
• Cost effective and efficient as we provide both planned and reactive maintenance