Bebbington & Wilson Ltd has worked with clients of all sizes in the commercial sector for many years and has the experience and technical expertise to provide effective electrical and mechanical as well as facilities management services that deliver on budget, energy requirements and efficiency.
We have worked on projects spanning small offices to vast complexes, and understand that every project is unique – when you work with our technicians, you will receive a tailored service that meets your individual needs, and all backed up by our helpdesk and 24/7 emergency response facility.
Offices need to support the companies and employees and enable people to carry out their work safely, proficiently and in the most energy efficient way. This is why we can look after every aspect of your project, from start to finish, including mechanical and electrical design, installation, maintenance, building fabric repairs and facilities management.
Business is all about getting the most from individuals and enabling staff to perform to the best of their abilities. We appreciate this and work hard to ensure the office environment is clean, safe, comfortable and energy efficient, reducing your waste and running costs while improving productivity.
Our services for the commercial offices sector include:
• Full M&E design installation and maintenance
• Office refits and refurbishment
• Heating and temperature control systems
• Ventilation control systems
• Lighting and power
• Fire alarms
• Energy planning
• Carbon compliance
• Data and telecommunications
• Building maintenance
• CCTV and security
We pride ourselves on being able to work effectively on a wide range of projects for businesses of every size and budget, tailoring services to cut costs and increase output.
Our M&E and facilities management services are:
• Extensive, including both planned and reactive maintenance
• Committed to reducing your carbon footprint and increasing efficiency
• Tailored to your specific needs
• Delivered in a professional manner to ensure you’re in control at every stage
• Of the highest quality and safety standards as we invest in the latest technology