Our experience, knowledge and understanding of electrical testing and electrical inspection will keep you and your business safe.
It’s vitally important that all electrical installations are routinely maintained – so you can conform to the latest legislation, meet all Health and Safety regulations and insurance requirements while protecting your employees and everyone on the premises.
Bebbington & Wilson is an NICEIC-approved electrical inspection and testing contractor and can provide a comprehensive, professional service that includes inspection, design, installation, repairs and maintenance, such as fixed wire testing, PAT testing and thermal imagery surveys – all supported by our helpdesk and 24/7 emergency response facility.
Our specialist teams have up-to-date Health and Safety legislation knowledge, are trained to spot potential problems early to reduce risks and costs, and have the specialist technology to monitor energy use and offer advice on any areas for improvement.
Based across the UK, our local electrical inspection and electrical testing teams conduct regular checks to make sure your building and appliances are compliant and safe. Our electrical inspection and testing services include:
• Fixed wire testing – checking and fixing all electrical wiring to ensure their continued safe and efficient working
• PAT testing – re-testing all portable appliances to prevent them becoming hazardous and to protect all employees from potential dangers
• Thermal imagery surveys – highlighting dangers, defects and inefficiencies to reduce risks, costs and energy loss
Our electrical testing and inspection services benefit from:
• Highest possible standard of service
• Up to date knowledge of all Industry British & European Standards
• Current knowledge of H&S legislation
• NICEIC approval
• 24/7 emergency call-out service
• Energy efficiency development plans
• Full certification of appliances following testing
• Nationwide electrical testing teams
• Rigorous safety standards
• Regular and reactive maintenance packages
• Fast response times
• Personal approach
• Being part of the overall M&E services