Bebbington & Wilson Ltd has worked closely and extensively with companies of all sizes, providing High Voltage (HV) services for electrical power networks that range from a single transformer to a multifaceted supply network.
Combining training with qualifications, experience and commitment to the highest electrical engineering standards, our HV specialists are able to undertake the full range of high voltage projects including design, build, installation, maintenance and repair of networks.
To save you time and money, our high voltage specialists match the technology to your particular system which ensures maximum efficiency. Our design and build services are tailored to your needs, and we offer both routine maintenance which includes regular HV checks and inspections as well as reactive maintenance which includes emergency repairs and refurbishments.
HV / LV Services To Keep Your Networks Running:
Our complete range of high voltage services is enhanced by our helpdesk and 24/7 emergency response service which ensures continued business with maximum efficiency and safety together with minimal downtime and costs.
The professional HV network requirements of our clients are met by highly trained and qualified specialists who are committed to delivering HV services to the highest possible standards of safety and performance.
Our HV / LV services span design, installation, maintenance and repairs, and include:
- Maintenance & installation of HV and LV distribution switchgear & Transformers
- HV Cable Jointing of PILC, PICAS, XLPE, Polymeric type cables
- HV cable installation
- Pressure Testing of switchgear, transformers and cables
- Primary / Secondary Injection testing
- Oil Sampling & testing
- Managed and planned insulating Oil Replacement
- Breakdown and repairs
- Upgrade of HV networks
- Maintenance of HV networks
- HV and LV cable terminations
Our HV and LV services benefit from:
- Up-to-date HV technology
- Highest possible standard of service
- 24/7 emergency call-out service
- Flexible options, from design and build of new systems to maintenance of current networks
- Trained & experienced personnel
- Excellent safety standards
- High quality delivery
- Routine and reactive maintenance
- Tailored approach
- Engineering excellence